Leicester Solicitors you can trust for
probate and estate administration
When someone dies, even if they have left a will, you may need to apply for the right to deal with their affairs.
We recognise that you, and anyone else involved, will be coming to terms with your bereavement and that the responsibility of administering an estate can be daunting. Our specialist Probate solicitors will support you through the process and offer sympathetic guidance.
We can act on your behalf or advise you how to
- apply for a grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- collect and distribute assets in accordance with the will
- act on other instructions in the will
- address tax issues and deal HM Revenue & Customs
- deal with any challenges or disputes
If there is no will, we can guide you through intestacy to resolve problems. Or if you believe a will is unfair, we can advise you on how you can contest it.
Please contact us for an initial consultation and find out how we can provide practical help at a difficult time.