Novitas is a divorce litigation loan service who can provide a loan facility to help pay the legal costs of people going through a divorce. They will fund financial cases for couples divorcing and related children disputes as well as collaborative, mediation and tolata cases. They are the leading providers for such loans.
- Pre-approval of funding- loan approved all the way to final hearing, but interest only due on what is drawn down by your solicitor.
- Fixed sums-the loan amounts are fixed to each stage of the proceedings so you know exactly what you have to work with.
- Immediate lending decisions-clearly defined, simple lending criteria.
- Flexible timing-use the loan at any point during the proceedings.
- No cash outlay- the interest and set up fee are rolled into the loan.
- A simply and transparent charging structure- regular statements will keep you informed of what you owe at any point so there are no surprises.
- A lending rate that is fixed for the whole duration of the loan.
- No exit or early redemption penalties.
Please note, the Novitas lending scheme is not “recommended” by Emery Johnson Astills. The scheme is one funding option potentially avialable to you and you should explore other sources of borrowing and other finance arrangements that Emery Johnson Astills can offer, to decide which is the best choice for you.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the Family Team at Emery Johnson Astills or through the website www.johnsonastills.com or by telephone on (0116) 255 4855. Alternatively the website for Novitas Loans is www.novitasloans.co.uk.
We are also delighted to be able to offer litigation loans in family cases with Resolution approved “ Iceberg” .
For further details please see www.clientcredit.co.uk